Drift Boat Rentals
Missouri River Drift Boat Rental Rates for fly fishing in Montana
Prewett Creek Inn and Fly Shop can easily outfit your next Missouri River float fishing trip. We have several types of drift boats for rent – one is just right for the kind of fly fishing, scenic paddling or river birding that you want to do!
Comfortable as well as stable, the boat can handle two anglers and a rower. Boats have front and rear casting braces, anchor, oars, and PFDs.
Easily access the numerous islands of the Missouri River using a driftboat. You’ll find some awesome wade fishing opportunities from many of the islands above and below the canyon.
Full-size Hyde or Hog Island drift boat – includes boat shuttle $125/day
Pontoon Boat Rental
9 foot Pontoon Boat $50/day
Kayak fully rigged for river paddling fun! $50/day
We’ve got three Freedom Hawk 14′ and 12′ kayaks for rent. They’re quick, quiet, and simple. Paddling this kayak will make you feel good! These rugged kayaks are molded with 100% recycled resins to reduce the inflow of solid waste to land fills. It’s super tough and very easy to maintain.
- Length:10′ 10″ with 31″ beam
- Height at Bow: 16″
- Weight: 50 lbs.
- Maximum Capacity: 300 lbs
- Very tough, quiet, and durable
- Stable and wide tri-hull shape design
- Superior tri-hull tracking
- Molded in seat well and molded in multiple position foot rest
- Comfortably accommodates a wide range of paddler sizes
- Molded in deck behind the paddler for cooler, gear bag, and fishing gear
- 6″ round hatch in front of the paddler with drop bag to store valuables
- (10) 1″ round eyelets along the gunwales for securing gear
- Molded in drains in the cockpit
- Grab handles on the bow and stern for easy carrying
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Easy and fun to paddle